Your request #1 (Phone call, have you eaten yet, do you speak welsh)
19 May, 2008 Your Questions No Comments
Audio file for your request #1 (Phone call, have you eaten yet, do you speak welsh)[audio: https://japanese999.com/TH/answer1.mp3]
1) “when you are making a call to japan looking for the specific person like after you introduced yourself, you’re actually looking for Mr,Steve”
moshimoshi, Tomu to moushimasuga, stebu san irrashaimasuka
hai, chotto omachikudasai
2) ” how to say ‘have you eaten yet?” and how to answer it”
mou gohan tabemashitaka?
3) “Do you speak Welsh?”
werusyu wo hanasemasuka?
えいご(eigo) = English
にほんご(nihongo) = Japanese
Latest posts by TH (see all)
- Interesting Facts about Japanese Chocolates - 24 January, 2014
- Interesting Facts about Japanese Mochi - 20 January, 2014
- Japanese Sweet Snacks – How is it Different from Desserts? - 17 January, 2014